John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I went to change the laundry and my stackable washer/dryer

Customer Question

I went to change the laundry and my stackable washer/dryer had scooted itself a foot away from the wall and the clothes were still wet in the washer. I tried putting the spin cycle on again but it won't spin. It makes a noise but the clothes don't move. The dryer is working fine.
Make: GE, Model: WSM2700DAWWW
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 4 years ago.
This service provides advice only- any work is on you to perform do in whatever manner you decide as nothing at all can be figured out without you doing whatever I need you to. This will obviously require some disassembly, so are you so able or not? I will not waste time speculating on the fault as that does nothing to get this resolved.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Not able to disassemble. I will have to call repair man to come out to the house. Thank you for your time.
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 4 years ago.