Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Thermador SGSX305FS/1 gas range. The left rear burner

I have a Thermador SGSX305FS/1 gas range. The left rear burner ignitor does not turn off with the control knob in off. This burner is not controlled by the simmer controller. Is this a controler issue? I have the cooktop unplugged right now to keep the ignitor from burning up. I see that the controller is pt. 611952, correct?

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is Bryan,I look forward to helping you today.

If that's the only burner that has is issue is going to be the control, it's actually the switch that's under the front control,

and yes the part number you have is correct. You need to replace it, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Is there any of these control switches in stock anywhere? I wasnt to get this fixed ASAP.
sorry i was off line. yes sears has it at the following link. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/611952/0022/993?pathTaken=directMatch&filterPart=&pop=flush&prst=0&shdPart=611952 hope this helps, thanks Bryan