Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

I have a 5 year old jenn air micro wave oven that has suddenly

Customer Question

I have a 5 year old jenn air micro wave oven that has suddenly quick working, I have checked the circuit breakers, they are ok, the oven just doesn't have electrical power working. it is model #jmv8208aa/ac. I have opened the control panel to see if there is a fuse or an internal breaker, I found a diagram inside the panel, so far I'm not sure what part or parts have failed. do you have any suggestions ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 5 years ago.
Hello I'm Larry and will be helping you so please stay on line with me until we finish, If your not up to doing the repairs then please tell me now

the fuse you need is part number R0131110 which cost about $13 but you can pull it out, take it to local hardware store and they can match it up for you and its number 11 in this picture ,,, thanks
graphic
graphic
thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your answer,I have purchased a fuse, now I don't find where it goes, by looking at diagrams it appears to be towards the rear of the oven,what is the correct procedure now ? Thanks
just follow the power wires coming in and its where the wires is
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hello, it was late when your answer came, I am at work now.I have located an access panel on the top of the oven,I will remove it when I get off work, perhaps I can find the fuse through there, my flash lite quick working,so I might have missed the fuse on my first look, normally to replace a fuse is quite simple, Thank You, Gary
thanks