master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  6 years+ in home service own and operate my own in home appliance repair company
13501207

I TOOK OFF MY STOVE DOOR TO CLEAN IT AND NOW I CAN NOT GET

Customer Question

I TOOK OFF MY STOVE DOOR TO CLEAN IT AND NOW I CAN NOT GET THE DOOR BACK ON. IT IS A SUPER CAPACITY 465 SELF CLEAN. ALSO, THE SELF CLEAN WILL NOT WORK. IT SAYS DOOR ON THE DISPLAY
Category: Appliance
Expert:  master appliance tech replied 2 years ago.

master appliance tech :

Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with your problem today. Lets get started.

master appliance tech :

i will need the full model number off the unit around a door or drawer

Experience: 6 years+ in home service own and operate my own in home appliance repair company
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
model number is rf376pxen
did you lock the hinges out??? if not theyh should be locked about 1/4 of the way out and then the door should just hook back in.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how do i lock out doors?
ether there is tab on the hinge or there is a hole you can put a nail through to lock out the hinges
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i still can not close the doors. i do not find a tab or nail hole. any other possibilities?
lock in the wrong position or the door is not linged up right only thing that would cause this
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i mean i can not lock out the doors. there are no tabs or nail holes.
if the door is off the range you have to pull the hing out to see them.

some times they will just sit about 1/4 open and then you lift the door off and on but somthing is going on with the alinment of the door when its on somthing is just not hooked in right thats why you cant get the clean to work