master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  6 years+ in home service own and operate my own in home appliance repair company
13501207

I have a problem with my wfs1073cd washer on the 30 min wash

I have a problem with my wfs1073cd washer on the 30 min wash if runs until it get,s to 24 min and then shut,s down a water tap closed comes up (but the tap is full open ) I push the reset the washer goes back to 0 I start again an it goes through the full 30 min wash can you advise of the problem we are having the washer is 2 months old
Category: Appliance
Expert:  master appliance tech replied 5 years ago.

master appliance tech :

Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with your problem today. Lets get started.

master appliance tech :

is your cold water on. are the cloths coming out hot on a warm wash? you might have a faulty cold water valve and your washer is only letting in hot water

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no water is cold have hot valve closed when it is tried again it does the full 30 min wash you need to look further
well you just anwsered my question.... the hot and cold water myst be turned on or it will not work.