Neilwill
Neilwill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  10 years experience appliance repair and installation
25067054

good morning we have a Bosh washer and dryer,dryer does fine,

good morning we have a Bosh washer and dryer,dryer does fine, washer seems to work when it wants. sometime it will wash and rinse, then it wont spin.other times it wont rinse and when this happens a code comes up E-04 we've rewashed then and the same thing happens.wife seems to think its over loaded but its suppose to be one of the largest model. she has gotten to where she only washes a couple of towels some undergarrmet and maybe a part of pants so she doesnt have any problems.also is there any way to reduse the wash time 1 hour is it reguardless of what you're washing

kingmz :

hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX am looking up your washer

kingmz :

there is an access in the front right of your washer can you locate it?

kingmz :

Hello?

Customer:

im sorry i didnt get back with you this morning.i drive a truck and left the house about 11. ill be back home this weekend and will try to get back with you.if there is any certain way that im to get back with you let me know

Thank you for using JustAnswer!
If you have any questions after reading my answer,be sure to let me know.

E-04 With no water in tub.
Suds or pump is blocked

Use less detergent on future loads. Detergents specifically designed for Hi efficient washers produce less suds and will include the letters HE on the packaging.
This machine should be used only with HE detergent.
Clean the water drain pipe and or drain hose. Turn the selector to"off" and restart the drain program. If this does not help unplug the machine for 5 minutes. This will clear any electronic glitches in the system and reboot the machine.
Neilwill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 10 years experience appliance repair and installation