Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My washing maching is showing a F then an H and does not finish

My washing maching is showing a F then an H and does not finish the cycle. Help!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

F/H means the machine is not detecting water entering, you had somebody clean the drain trap already? Than the problem is going to be the water level control. Let me pull up your specs and parts and I'll get back to you soon as I can, thanks, Bryan

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
This is the water level pressure switch. Pressure Switch(NNN) NNN-NNNN        Alternate Product View Pressure Switch(NNN) NNN-NNNN        Alternate Product View It's located in the back right corner of the machine if you remove the top, there are screws on the back to take out to remove the top once those a remove just lift up on the top a little on the back and then slide out from underneath the control panel and the front, you can order this at the following link, this will take care your issue, thanks and best wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The washer fills with water, washes the contents and then quits and won't drain
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
How you getting this water out of the machine and if it won't drain? What I mean is you're saying it fills with water does it do that every time it just doesn't drain the water out it would overfill if that was the case, I'm not sure I'm understanding you, does it do any agitating back and forth after the water is in and then not drain? What I'm trying to ask is you said the washer fills with water washes the contents which I guess is agitating but then when it gets to the drain it does nothing completely just stops?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
This means you have a bad CCU or a bad motor control unit, the motor control unit controls the spin but the CCU controls everything sends the signals to the motor control board, usually it's the CCU in this machine, the motor control boards rarely go so I would definitely stick with the CCU which is the central control unit, , this is also located under the top, you can order it at the following link,