Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Kenmore front load washer...washes but pumpkeeps running after

Kenmore front load washer...washes but pumpkeeps running after drained....does rinse cycles but on last cycle filles with water but won't pump...push in timer..move one notch and everything works...Have replaced timer.. still same problem?????
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

Is the door still locking correctly? When you start this do you hear the door lock in the door lock light come on up on the control panel?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Bryan.......Door locks and light works....Vic

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
So this is not pumping the water out at the very end of the cycle and going to spin? I'm trying to get a picture of what's going on, so this normally goes through the cycle but when it gets to the and is where your having the problem?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Bryan.....after wash it pumps the water out but will not stop pumping....goes through rinse cycles but last rinse it will not pump the water out.. just sets there....pull timer move a notch and it works everytime.... I thought it was the timer so I replaced it...with a rebuilt....still same problem...Vic
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
So this happens after the final rinse? It doesn't put water into the final rinse is that correct?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
First rinse get pumped out but will not stop pumping after water is gone.....other rinse fills with water and just sets there...Vic
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Okay it sounds like you have a motor control problem, this is the motor control.Replacing this should take care of your issue this controls the spin, it seems to be getting to that point and then stopping without spinning so the timer seems to be okay, the water control seems to be okay since it drains, so this is all that's left between the motor and the timer, you can order this at the following link if you wish , this company has a full moneyback guarantee even if the part turned out to be not the problem you can send it back even if you have installed it. Hope this helps, thanks, Bryan