Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service

Have Kenmore Smartwash Quiet Pak 9 (HE4T). Washed a load and

Have Kenmore Smartwash Quiet Pak 9 (HE4T). Washed a load and when cycle finished clothes were soaking wet and unit obviously had not drained. There was also a small amount of water in the floor. Could not determine where it came from. Removed drain hose, washed it out good, ran running water out drain pipe on wall, it was clear. Ran machine through a drain and spin cycle and it emptied out the water and seemed to function normally. What do you think?
Hello I'm Larry and will be helping you so please stay on line with me until we finish, i will try not to take up to much time ,, thanks

remove the lower front panel, unscrew the filter from the pump and clean out, put back together and it will be fine ,, thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Filter looked fairly clean. It had a small amount of slimey sludge in the insert and the housing but it did not appear to be clogged or constricted. I am running a small expresse load to see if this helps.
ok ,, thanks ,,, i will be here
i will be going off line in a couple minutes so if you have other questions please ask now and if not then i will be back online in the morning ,, thanks