Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.
Dispenser is unable to reach the desired position.
- Electrical connections from CCU (DI6)
to dispenser damaged.
- Mechanical linkage from dispenser motor
to the top of the dispenser dislodged.
1. Clear error code.
2. Unplug the washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections between CCU (DI6)
and dispenser (see page 14).
4. Check mechanical linkage from motor dispenser
to dispenser top.
5. Check the dispenser motor for power rotations
using Quick Overview Test (page 11).
After checking all of the above, if dispenser fails to move
or reach desired position, replace the dispenser motor.
This is what it's saying is going on with this the problem is you need the full service manual to go through the tests, so I am including that so you can go through it in this has all the codes and all the service technical information in it it's a factory service technical data sheets on it, tec seets you will have to take it from there, page 8 is where your error code is. Thanks and well wishes, Bryan