Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I own a Model #WCVH6260FWW. I am having difficulty with the

I own a Model #WCVH6260FWW. I am having difficulty with the spinning out of water with my microfiber(polyester) sheets. Most of the time the cycle continues for hours and doesn't spin enough water out to complete the cycle. I've tried balancing it but, with very little success. There have been a couple of times when the load did finish but, the majority of the time the cycle consistantly repeats the cycle and doesn't get to the end. I've had to remove them sopping wet and take to the local laundramate or wring out by hand.
Please help!!!

I'm not sure whatwash cycle to wash this load on. Rinse & Spin doesn't solve this problem. Would either a white (did try because manual states "cotton" or active wear (manual states casual wear) which this is neither categories. What would be the best choice???
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

okay for sheets like this it's best to use the cotton cycle, the card cycle is a faster spin cycle, I you sure the water is draining correctly? are only other cycles when you do other close spinning out correctly? such as jeans or something like that when your using heavy duty cycle?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The cotton cycle works fine and draining correctly. Other cycles work fine as well. It just seems that the microfiber sheets get so heavy when wet and I didn't try the cotton cycle because they are microfiber.

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Well the problem with that is when you use these machines for microfiber sheets the sheets could very heavy so they need to be spun out rather quickly so the high-speed spin will do that but the backside of that is you will also get a more aggressive agitate cycle which may not be good for them, and of course the other cycle does in spin quite fast enough it's more for delicate stuff even though microfiber is considered delicate the size makes the very heavy and wet so you may need to go to the cotton cycle in order to get these two spin out correctly.
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will try the sheets in the cotton cycle will one set of bedding sheets be enough to balance or do I need to add towels, socks etc...?
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
It should be enough for one set of sheets to handle it, you don't want to put too much into this for fear of damaging them, I don't think you have a problem though, well wishes and thanks, Bryan