Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.
this code should only come up when this is in diagnostic mode.
The pump driver fails to activate/ One of the main relays is not working properly/
A communication error between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the EEPROM
on board the CCU occurred. This error code is only shown in Diagnostic test
- Check for loose power outlet. A loose power plug in the wall can create
line noise and issues.
- Check if washer is on a dedicated circuit. Other devices on same circuit
can create line noise and cause this issue.
- Unplug washer or disconnect power
- Check all wire harness connections from the CCU are not broken or wires
detached and connector internal pins are visible.
- Check all green wires (ground harnesses system) are not broken or wires detached.
- Check the two ground switches are pressed correctly by the toe and rear panels.
- Make sure that all the connectors are fully seated.
- Plug washer or reconnect power.
- Check for power going to Central Control Unit (CCU) by listening for a click in the
CCU when unit is plugged in washer or reconnect power.
if none of these fixes works replace the CCU, (central control unit )
its # XXXXX on this diagram, just under the top , you can order this at the following link, CCU thanks Bryan