Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

have a matag front loder mod mhwz400tq01 power comes on all

Customer Question

have a matag front loder mod mhwz400tq01 power comes on all setting ights work when u push start suhts off
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

The whole control panel shuts off when this happens? Is there water in the tub that you know if?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

shuts off , no water in tub. when push POWER button power turns on , then push start button shuts off

Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Okay so this never even sports water in at all in the beginning it just shuts officers you push the power button on the start button I should say?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
water never comes out ,shuts all power off when push start button
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
This means your control board is bad, the CCU, central control unit, the door never locks is that correct?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

no the power goes off when u push the start button this ccu unit it in the front panel of the machine ?

Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

no the CCU is under the top. part # XXXXX on this diagram. It's on the right side after you remove the top of the machine. It's pretty simple to replace it's a plug-and-play know need to do any kind of programming or anything, it's called the electronic control here's a link to a you can order it, http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/Maytag-Parts/Washer-Parts/W 10205976/0026/110/Model-MHWZ400TQ01/3048/0153200?keySuffixId=NA&pathTaken=partSearch&pathRender=modelComponent&documentCompId=W0804222&diagramPageId=00003&productTypeId=x&searchModelNumber=MHWZ400TQ01&subCompDesc=Control%20panel%20parts&brandDesc=MAYTAG&modelDesc=RESIDENTIAL-WASHER&blt=11 the diagram is below

thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank u very much for ur help now i will do my honey do part have happy new years
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Your very welcome if you have any further questions you have up to 30 days to come back and talk more if you need to so if you have any trouble installing it just let me know and I'll be here, thanks, Bryan, PS happy new years to you too!