Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have 792.46703606, that display has been showing all types

I have 792.46703606, that display has been showing all types of numbers, all night last night. I have to continue to push stop to clear issues, I could heard it changing setting on it on.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

This model number is XXXXX bringing anything up, what kind of appliance is this? Can you recheck the model number and make sure it's correct? Thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
790.46703606, also when I press bake it will start but than blank out
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Okay, your control has failed and needs to be replaced. You can order this at the following link, http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Oven-Control-Board/316462821/1197287 the part is number 20 on the diagram, you will need to replace it, thanks and best wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
How do you take it apart to replace the board?
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
you will need to remove part number 99A there will be screws to remove but you also need to remove the knobs and then the nuts number 35 on the diagram they will unscrew counterclockwise if you notice at the end left side right where it says 99A there is a strip that's the plug the plugs into the clock so be careful when you lift that up to unplug that from the board when you get it up high enough and then there are screws that hold the board which is number 20 on the diagram you may need to look for underneath screws also along the front it doesn't show them but some of them have them, every model is different so you need to look for screws. Once that's out it's pretty easy from there just replace wire for wire one at a time and you should be all set, thanks, Bryan