Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Maytag 26 cubic foot side by side refrig/freezer.

I have a Maytag 26 cubic foot side by side refrig/freezer. This AM I took out the elevator shelf in order to clean it. During the cleaning the peices fell apart. I can not figure out how to t\reassemble it. And the owners manuel gives little help. Do you have a better diagram or instructions I can use to put the shelf back before the Mrs. awkes up and freaks out?

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

Do you have the full model number? Look inside the refrigerator section on one of the side walls or the ceiling it should be there, if you get me that I will see what I can find the diagrams for you, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

MSD2657HEB Thanks for taking my question. Tom

No problem Tom, I did find diagrams but I am uncertain of which shelf you talking about I'm going to give you a link to the diagrams but they don't really show you exactly how it goes back together but tell me if it helps you at all, here's the link. is very difficult to explain how to put these back together so you have to kinda look at the diagrams to see which parts go where.