Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

child lock light is (not blinking and wont clear after 4 seconds.

Customer Question

child lock light is (not blinking and won't clear after 4 seconds. Can only get the cancel cycle to work.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

You should just be able to press the energy saver button for 5 seconds to unlock the control panel. If that doesn't work, then your control board has just failed and will need to be ordered and replaced. Below is a link to the control board inside the door you'd need to order.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
looks like the control panel will need replaced, based on that I'll just replace the unit. It is already 10+ years old and probably not worth sinking $200 into it.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
I'd say that is probably true, but if you can do the repair yourself it might be worth it if the unit was still in extremely good condition.