Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I am trying to get the top rack of my dishwasher to get clean.

Customer Question

I am trying to get the top rack of my dishwasher to get clean. I checked the part that spins around and dispenses water under the top rack. It is clean and water flows through. How do I figure out if water is getting up to the top rack ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

This could happen because your sump assembly could be clogged up, or possibly your circulation motor is just faulty and the pump and motor assembly will eed to be ordered and replaced to fix the issue. Below is a video that will show you how to take the dishwasher apart to clean it out. If that doesn't solve your problems, then you'll need to order and replace the pump and motor assembly.

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO