Tim Alan
Tim Alan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Amana, A&E (Whirlpool) ,and Maytag factory service
51145682

I have a model LFX25978SW refrigerator which was installed

Customer Question

I have a model LFX25978SW refrigerator which was installed in October,2010, On the front panel, the change filter light flashes 0's, so I purchased and installed a new filter, part number ADQ36006101. However the display is still flashing 0's. Your advice would be appreciated. Thank-you!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tim Alan replied 5 years ago.
Hi my name is Tim, I will try and help you. The filter indicator needs to be manually reset after replacing the filter, the way that is done is to press and hold the Light/Filter button for 3 seconds and the display should then be reset.
Expert:  Tim Alan replied 5 years ago.
If you need further assistance just let me know, otherwise please remember to press the accept button and leave a comment, thank you and have a happy new year.