John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

In the Fall of 2007 I purchased a Frigidaire ELEMENTS Gas

Customer Question

In the Fall of 2007 I purchased a Frigidaire ELEMENTS Gas range and side by side refrigerator at Lowe's. They have since been discontinued. However, the coating has rubbed off of the Stove oven door handle and the two refrigerator handles, also the Refrigerator side of the fridge handle has come off.
I would like to get replacement handles for both, but am having problems finding parts.
Please advise as to where I can find replacement parts for my Elelments appliances.
Thank you,
Eileen F.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  The Home Smithy replied 4 years ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer.
I will need the model numbers to see if the parts are still available. please post them when you can.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I will not be at that house until next weekend. I will send you model numbers at that time. Also, if you can find alternate finish handles that might fit from Frigidaire, as l;oing as they are all alike- that might work also.
Ok. I am always on line from 5am till at least 10 am PST.