John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Sumsung Refrigerator Model DA99-00258A. I Cleaned

Customer Question

I have a Sumsung Refrigerator Model DA99-00258A. I Cleaned the ice-maker and the compressor refuses to activate. The inside fridge lights are on and the computer panel control box indicates a dim red flashing light
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I already paid an amount of R 279.00. When I attempted to reply to your further inquiry, I was requested to pay again?
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.