Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

we have a samsung Refrig Model RS265STD brand new this week.

Customer Question

we have a samsung Refrig Model RS265STD brand new this week. Working great until now, just noted that the temperature panel is showing OF for both the refrig and the freezer setting, the lights are on but we do now hear the compressor working.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 5 years ago.
Hello I'm Larry and will be helping you so please stay on line with me until we finish, i will try not to take up to much time ,, thanks

the main PCB has went out but since you just got it then its in the first year all parts and labor warranty so call and set up a service call and get it fixed at no charge ,, thanks and happy new year
i will be going off line in a couple minutes so if you have other questions please ask now and if not then i will be back online later ,, thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
we knew it was the control panel but how do you reset it
all you can do is unplug the fridge, wait 10 minutes and plug it back in and if this does not reset it then it has to be replaced ,,
have a great new year and good night ,, Glad i could help you with your problem so please press the accept button before you leave ,, thanks
anything else i can help with before i leave, its after mid-night here and i have been on since 6am ,, thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Calling a repair man is not an answer. Not accepted
no problem since you like to waste everyones time and your money ... go ahead and work on it and void your warranty, its not my problem if you want to