Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.
60802242

I have a reverse osmosis filtration system model number GXRV10ABL01,

Customer Question

I have a reverse osmosis filtration system model number GXRV10ABL01, Serial number VF300B. I am sanitizing the system and noticed a leak at the automatic shutoff assembly bleed hole. What should I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jon replied 4 years ago.

Jon Grella : Hello
Jon Grella : My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am an authorized ge service technician and I can help you today
Jon Grella : If you have noticed a leak at the automatic shut off then I would either tighten the pieces down. Or if it is cracked and will still continue to leak after tightening, then replace the automatic shut off. It is part number Ws15x10014 and will cost about $115.
Jon Grella : It can be ordered at either www.marcone.com or www.searspartsdirect.com
Jon Grella : When the parts arrive to you, if you need help installing them, just email me back and I will tell you step by step how to do it.
Jon Grella : If you feel I have answered your question please remember to hit the green accept button below.
Jon Grella : Thank you and have a happy new year
Expert:  Jon replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for accepting my answer. Please get back to me if you need anything else.

Have happy and healthy new year