Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service

I bought a house with a new Bosch SHE4AM16UC dishwasher. The

I bought a house with a new Bosch SHE4AM16UC dishwasher. The problem is that it's not level, and I think that smart person that installed it did not level it, then the boxed it in by installing a new floor.
I don't see how I can get the toe kick off in order to adjust the height. I can't pop of the side panels, so I think that taking off the door is not an option. Any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 4 years ago.
Hello I'm Larry and will be helping you so please stay on line with me until we finish, i will try not to take up to much time ,, thanks

open the door, remove the 3 screws from each side, remove the front panel and you can get to it to get to the legs
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Larry,

Can you be more specific and/or provide and illustration? Here's what I saw:
1) The stainless steel interior of the door is held to plastic exterior with 12 screws on the interior. I don' think you mean taking that off.

When closed the door mates with a rubber gasket that's held on by 2-4 screws. The Plastic which the gasket is attached to has at least 4 more screws in it (two are convered over with some type of cosmetic cap). The top of this piece of plastic has a hole for the door latch, the sides have two openings for the hinge arms.

Please clarify what you mean.

when you open the door you will just remove the screws on edge on the sides and the front panel will come off

look at number 0202
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm not following you. I tried to upload some photos to help matters along, but I've been waiting for several minutes. JustAnswer can't seem to handle 700kb .jpegs
if you open the door and remove the screws from the inside edge and just on the inside sides then the outside front panel will be loose to pull down and to remove
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ah. I did see the picture that you attached in your 8:30 reply....I must've been just looking at the top of the screen.

The picture makes it crystal clear. I'll give it a try tomorrow morning.

Just thinking out loud: I may have to cut that toe kick down before replacing the door.I'll think about that in the morning too. Thank you Larry.
glad i could help and have a great new year
i see you have not press the accept button yet and I'm about to go off line so if you still have questions please ask now ,,, thanks