servicegeek, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been a service tech for over 10 years at a leading service company.

Sub zero refrigerator half will not turn on.

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  servicegeek replied 4 years ago.
Hey I will help you. Are you saying it is not cooling on that side or the light just not turning on?Reply back to me on here . Thanks david
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Only the refrigerator turned off in the middle of the night The freezer side works fine. Last night the door was not fully shut due to a slightly oversized item on the bottom shelf.
So it is not cooling on that side? Does the light come on when you open the door? Do you here any noises on that side? Does this side have a digital display in the front or the thermostat knob you turn in the back to adjust the cooling temperature ? Reply back
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Dead light. On the refrigerator side there is a digital display for on/off (freezer/refrigerator at the same time) and separate buttons for varying the temperature for freezer and refrigerator as well as a thermostat for both.
I am having trouble getting my subzero lookup to load up. I will let someone else help you .
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Are you getting someone to help me, or am I left finding someone by myself?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What do I do now?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Technicial unable to answer my question because he was having some sort of download problem.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Too much time went by and a friend was able to fix the unit.