william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate

I tried to self clean my Wolf oven but it kept shutting off

I tried to self clean my Wolf oven but it wouldn't work - it kept shutting off and a message "F1" appeared. My problem is that now, although the oven is not hot the door is locked and I cannot get it open. How do I unlock the door? I tried holding down 0 and Temperature for 5 seconds and also tried to shut power down for 5minutes but it didn't reset.  Thank you!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  william replied 4 years ago.

Ok if you did all of that and it still didnt reset itself then the F1 fault code is a control board failure and you will need a new control board. From now on please try to stay away from the self/clean this causes more problems than you want, as you found out.

Please press the accept button this is how im paid for helping you today. Thank-you.