Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

I have a Kenmore elite quiet pak 4 he3T washer model 110.45976.

I have a Kenmore elite quiet pak 4 he3T washer model 110.45976. I have had a repairman out here three times--once looked at it, then replaced the control board and just replaced the door lock but still having the same problem. Washer goes through part of the cycle then beats and gives the error code F then DL. Can you please help me so I can get this washer fixed?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 2 years ago.
Hello I'm Larry and will be helping you so please stay on line with me until we finish, i will try not to take up to much time ,, thanks

this is a door lock fault code, you did replace the door lock?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes the door lock was just replaced less than a week ago.

and you replace the control board part number (NNN) NNN-NNNN
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, the control board was replaced first. Don't know the part number had a repairman but the cost was $300+. The repairman replaced the door lock also. Thought I'd see if you could help me so I could tell him what I found out.
i would have him to return and replace both, either the door lock or board is bad and i'm betting its the door lock but since he just replaced both then they are both still covered under the 90 day parts warranty
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The control board was replaced first and the 90 warranty was up in Nov. He replaced the door look last week. Has been doing the same thing both before and after both parts were replaced.
was this showing this code before he replaced the board?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes it was.
then he needs to come back and check the wiring harness from the lock to the board for any broken or loose wires, this is all there can be ,,,
Experience: Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service