Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Oasis HE washer unbalancing during all spin cycles regardless

Oasis HE washer unbalancing during all spin cycles regardless the load, I opened the back and all 4 supports seem to be in place. I checked with a level and it seems to be OK. Other suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

do you have the full model # ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Model: 110.27087601
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Can you reach inside and the outer tub with the holes in it can you lift this up and down freely? It should come up maybe a half inch or so, sometimes when these tubs don't lift then they will wobble when in spin. Let me know if it comes up and down a little bit, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you Bryan. They are moving freely.
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Okay how bad does it bang around or shake and is this on some enter on a wood floor? How long is a been doing this did this just start?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It started last week. It bangs pretty hard and once it becomes unbalanced it stops due to the hard banging and it displays the ul sign. The last load we washed had to be taken out and dried outside because it will not complete the spinning cycle.The floor is concrete with tiling
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Okay so this is on a solid floor so that's not the issue, and you sure it's perfectly level? I'm going to pull up the diagrams and take a look at give me a little bit and I will get back to you, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
You checked all the suspension spring hangers correct? The Springs can get weak and make the machine bounce up and down all over the place, I would replace them replace all four and that should take care your issue, the set runs around $49.00, the part number is, W10189077 thanks and well wishes, Bryan