Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My Konmore front loading washer is not spinning at fast speed

My Konmore front loading washer is not spinning at fast speed at the final cycle, so the clothing is WET!!!! Please help!!!!

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

The reason these don't spin fast enough is the motor control board, this machine is actually a Frigidaire even though it says Kenmore, Kenmore doesn't make anything they have other companies make them for this one was made by Frigidaire

here is the information on the spin speed control board,

Spin control board assembly. Front load washing machine

Manufacturer NumberNNN-NN-NNNNyou will need to order and replace that, you will have to order it in Canada because most of the US suppliers do not supply Canada, on average is part runs around $165.00, this is located in the back of the machine in the right hand corner inside, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I tried to turn the control dial 2-3 times, somtimes it works , would there is a possibility of some kind of bad contacts inside the control dial assembly as well, just want to know!
Okay you're talking about when you turn the timer knob it sometimes kicks in spins the full speed?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Okay that changes my analogy a little bit on this, this point more towards the timer than the speed control because of this does spin up to speed sometimes than the control board is fine they either work or they don't they never really go up to speed if they're not working correctly, inside the timer there are contacts, the contacts are burnt, they, like points in an old car but you really can't take these apart because you'll never get the timer back together and the points bend and you'll never get them in the right position again so yes you need to replace the timer I'm sorry, actually that's a lot cheaper anyway so that's good it's only around $76.00 let me get you that link, be right back.

clcik here

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks! Wait for the link.
Here you go click this link, clcik here thanks and have a great holiday season, Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Bryan,

I have changed the timer it is now forever spinning in low speed, i change back to the old timer , still the same this time, I believe the speed control broad is at the edge of going to die when i was turning it, sorry to side trace your thinking, I should listen to you at the 1ST TMIE, I am going to ordered the speed control broad, and you answer is helpful, thanks!
hope you can return the timer , sorry, usually when the speed doesn't work correctly its the motor control board. hope everything turns out okay, thanks and if I've helped please press accept so I can get paid, Bryan