Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

error code E: door wont unlock when trying to reset it wont

error code E: door wont unlock when trying to reset it won't door lock clicks repeatedly but won't open

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

Do you have the full model number?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
cannot open door to yiew model #,receipt says 13955 wfvc3300vc

Okay, you will need to get the door unlocked of course and when you do you will need to replace the door lock assembly, the first thing you will need to do is remove the top of the machine there are screws on the back remove the screws and slide the top back, then lift it off you will need to reach down and you see the white plastic part with the hook on the door latch/lock I showed you above you need to pushed that little latch in to release the door, once you have the door open you can replace the lock assembly, and get you close out in the meantime. I am including a link to order the part, click here

This will take care of your issue, thanks and have a great holiday season, Bryan