John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

my kitchenaid range model ykess907 reads cavity size 30 and

my kitchenaid range model ykess907 reads cavity size 30 and press 3 to increase and 6 to decrease but only beeps when you press any buttons
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 4 years ago.

Before attempting any further repair, remove the power for 30 minutes to see if the control board will reset it's program. If it does'nt, you should request another part, and it should be covered under the part warranty.

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Are you saying the part is defective and that if we replace the control board again it will work?
Expert:  John replied 4 years ago.

According to your description of the symptom, the problem is being caused by the control board. It sometimes happens that a replacement board is faulty, but it should have a 90 day replacement warranty.