Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My Frigidaire drop in range/oven FED355 has a glass panel on

My Frigidaire drop in range/oven FED355 has a glass panel on front that appears to be removable. There are drips/stains between that glass and the black front that I would like to clean. It's unsightly. Can I/ How do I remove/clean the front panel?

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

Yes all the glass in these doors are removable, they can be sometimes difficult however but on yours the best way to do it is to remove the door from the oven, this is not too difficult to do pull the door open about halfway and look at the hinge on each side and it will be little flip over tabs flip these tabs over they are hinge locks, once these are in place close the door to about three or 4 inches from closed and lift up on the door and pull it out it will come out hinges at all, leave those locks in place you would need of the put it back in, then you will be able to get at the bottom of the door easily remove the bottom trim piece and the side trim pieces and you can take the glass out and clean it, be extremely careful these glasses in these doors are tempered if you hit the edge on anything you will break it very easily into 1 million pieces so please be cautious, here is a diagram of the whole door assembly, thanks and best wishes for a very happy holiday season, Bryan