Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Amana ARG 7800G Spark Module seems out of whack....if you

Amana ARG 7800G Spark Module seems out of whack....if you turn a knob the piezo for that desinated burner does spark. Jeff
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

Okay this means you will have to order and replace the spark module, you can order this at the following link, mdoule it runs around $83.00 and is in stock, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 4 years ago. its a slam dunk that if when you turn a knob and the corresponding piezo doesn`t start sparking its this module?
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Well what happens in these is the spark module's fail and when you turn one knob maybe it would spark that burner maybe will spark another burner but they are all independent switches for the burners so one switch shouldn't make another burner spark if that's what's going on from what I'm reading that's what you're trying to convey to me, but the spark modules do fail a lot and when they go they can either starts barking by themselves all when you turn a knob for certain burner another burner me spark instead so yeah I would say for sure you need to spark module replaced, like I said the switches are all independent of each other per burner, I hope this helps, thanks