Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

washer wpre8150kwt GE Washer purchased 05- 22 09: as soon is

washer wpre8150kwt GE Washer purchased 05- 22 09: as soon is washer is filled, water is immediately drained, after repeded attemps the washer will work properly, this has gone for some tim eand getting worse. Did troubleahooting. Drain pipe is above 30" and unplugged electric for more than 2 min. Help! Dale Reighard
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

have you tried a motor board reset? Shere is a board on top of the motor that controls a lot of the functions in these washers, sometimes you need to reset the boards, it's a simple procedure I am including a link with a video to show you how to do it, here's the link,
http://www.geappliances.com/videos-media/?vuuid=y2y8006j&categoryid=13830
watch the video and try the reset and see if that works, let me know, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

can't find a green button

oh sorry, did that work ?
I was wondering if you had received my reply? The dissolution I gave you work or not? Please let me know, I'm not sure unless you let me know I did send the accept button if it did work and you are happy please press the green accept button, if you need more help please do not hesitate to come back and ask me we can go on and check some other things on it, thanks and very best wishes, Bryan