Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have lost all power to the unit. I have checked the incoming

I have lost all power to the unit. I have checked the incoming power and it is present. If there is a fuse box or unit breaker/reset were is it located?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

There is an internal fuse in these it's on the , Main Product View noise filter here of the diagrams, or a link to the diagrams I should say, click this link, http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Vissani-Parts/Microwave-Parts/Model-MCO160S/3374/0123370?searchedModel=MCO160S&blt=05 it will be in the cabinet parts just scroll down the parts to you find the noise filter a little tell you which part on the diagram it is, hope this helps, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
location of this board is were and how do i access it? I have a meter ready to check the continuity of the fuse. How do I get to it?
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
You would need to remove the control panel on the right side, if you remove the grill along the top there will be a screw that holds the control panel remove that screw push the control panel up and it will tilt out forward to get inside to where the fuse is, the noise filter is number F 54 on the diagram, be extremely careful poking around inside this the high-voltage transformer and capacitor can store a lethal amount of voltage be careful what you touch will you are in there, this is the fuse that runs the control board and that's why everything is dead it runs all of it I'm pretty sure about 99% that your issue, if you get no lights or anything this is the cause, here's the diagram in case you weren't able to open it,