Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have an ancient Jenn-Air stove top. Thinking it was purchased

I have an ancient Jenn-Air stove top. Thinking it was purchased around 1977. Works great, but someone, somehow, broke the top of the burner on the right. There are two burners to a side and I'd like to replace the right side if possible. I can't find a replacement to match the exact numbers for replacement.
I need something comparable to 87946-87847 glass top, 2800 watts, 240 volts, tubular element. Is there anything that would work. Also, need a white unit if available.
Model # XXXXX 37891, serial # XXXXX Not sure if the serial number is XXXXX
Thank you for whatever help you can give me.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

I'm gathering by what you're saying you are looking for a glass top cartridge for the right side the two burners in it, is that correct, in white?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, you are correct. Right side two burner cartridge in white. If white isn't available, I'd be open to other options in color.
Okay is a similar to this one, this is a newer one so the top me look little different,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
If white isn't available this will work for me if it works on my stovetop. How do I go about pricing and shipping, etc.. Also what green accept button am I to press. Is it on the right side of message?
Well before ordering this you need to take a look at the size, you can count the squares in the picture to get you the size, every squares 1 inch so you want to make sure yours is the same size as the one in the picture, also they should be four prongs coming out of it is that correct? One round one and three flat ones. Are they orientated the same way yours is in a row? Here's the link to the one I showed you, http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Stove-Cartridge-Assembly/A122W/57 and him going to give you another link which shows you a variety of these because of the one I showed it doesn't seem to be the right size you will have to go through the list and look at them to see which one may fit into yours, here's that link. There are a lot of so check them out and make sure you get the right one, http://www.repairclinic.com/Jenn-Air-Range-Stove-Oven-Cooktop-Or-Related-Parts?s=b103a13ec17 I really hope this helps good luck and well wishes, Bryan