Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

We have an Electric Range, model629.46975, serialNNN-NN-NNNNq.

We have an Electric Range, model629.46975, serialNNN-NN-NNNNq. The front panel displayed F1 and the circulatng fan continues running. Locl service man states it cannt be repaired!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

F1 Defective touch pad or membrane Replace touch pad or membrane (this problem is usually the touch pad)

the touch pad is faulty on this which accounts for why the fan runs all the time the button or key for the fan is stuck, when any of the keys stick you will get the F1 code so you would need to replace the keypad which the technician is correct the keypad is no longer available, it's also called the touch pad membrane, I'm sorry for the bad news I do have a part number for you if you would like to research it to see if you can find one, this is the part number, 71003291 sometimes if you search the Internet you can find these it may take you some time but you may get lucky, I hope this helps, thanks, Bryan