Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a kenmore gas range, and it comes on all hours, day

I have a kenmore gas range, and it comes on all hours, day & night on it's own. What do I do to stop this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

This means you control has failed and the relay is starting the bake by itself or your keypad is arcing and starting the bake, I would need a model number however to see which is the problem, can you find out and get that to me?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
model number36275191891
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Okay great, this doesn't have a touch pad per se or keypad, it has an overlay so this means you need to replace the clock itself, this however is not very expensive at all it's only $64.00 at the following link, http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Clock-Assembly/WB27T10469/1086191?modelNumber=362.75191891 in order to install this you will need to move the range out a little bit away from the wall and remove the back cover to get to it, it just plugs in it is very simple to install, make sure the range is unplugged before doing any repair, thanks and very best wishes for a happy holiday season, Bryan