Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Our two drawer dishwasher has the top drawer stuck open. it

Our two drawer dishwasher has the top drawer stuck open. it drags on the top when trying to close the drawer. The drawer was difficult to open this AM. The drawer appears to have power since the lights and buttons seem to work.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So watch this video in the link below. Toward the end of the video it will show you how to put the unit into diagnostics and raise and lower the lid. Raise the lid and then shut the drawer and you should be good to go again. If the lid won't raise and lower, the actuator motors that move the lid will just need to be replaced becaues they have failed.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My dishwasher does not respond the same as the demo. When I push both Lock & Start buttons, my display shows a counter starting at zero and counting up. stopping at "5" and touching the power button causes the display change to 115 (the current wash cycle).

I've tried every combination I can think of several times with "no Joy."

Is there an alternative programming method?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
the only other thing is to force the door closed. Then press the power button and start a cycle. Wait 30 seconds and press the power button to stop the cycle---the lid should reset. If not then you still need new lid actuators.