Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

We have a KitchenAid electronic oven. The electric company

We have a KitchenAid electronic oven. The electric company installed a smart electric meter today, and the power went out momentarily. Afterwards, the oven display read:
most recent code 00 00
91 degrees F _ _ _ degrees
AM71 UI73 EEKGO 092

We have reset the breaker several times, but the message remains and the door is locked.

Any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

This sounds like your control board just shorted for some reason when the power went out. If you've tried to reset the breaker to reset the electronics and that didn't fix the isue, there isn't much you can do at this point other than order and replace the display control board because unfortunately it's just shorted.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
We are not do-it-yourself-ers, so I assume I need to contact a repair service that can do this for us?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
Yes, unfortunately if this doesn't sound like something you want to replace yourself then you'll want to contact a servicer to replace the control board for you.