Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a GE Dishwasher GSD6660G02SS that has all the green

I have a GE Dishwasher GSD6660G02SS that has all the green lights on at once on the display and the unit will do nothing. I have tried turning the breaker off over night and it still does the same thing when powered back on.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If you've tried to unplug the dishwasher and it didn't reset, then unfortunately the control board is just shorted and the control board will need to be ordered and replaced to fix the issue. Below is a link to the part you need to order.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I appreciate your help. I was going to gess at the control board and had found it at a higher price but wanted an educated opinion before spending the money. I will buy it from the link you suggested. Thanks again for your help.
no problem and I wish you only the best of luck.