Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line

Hello, I have a an affinity front load washer and it stops

Hello, I have a an affinity front load washer and it stops at the rinse and final spin cycles. It goes into a pause mode when it hits the rinse and final spin times and then you have to go and push it to restart. after about 3 or 4 pause releases, it eventually finishes. What could the prblem be???

Do you have your use and care booklet ,I need to know which model you actually have.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
it is spinning out right now, should be done in about 5minutes and i can get that for you when I open the door.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it is a Frigidaire affinity front loader Model #ATF6000FS1

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i will gladly pay but I have not heard a response. Will your response come via another email?

When it does this pause what does the display do ?

any blinking lights blinking

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no it is blank, when you push the start button, it releases it from a "pause" and then goes to the final rinse. it will stop again and then you push start, a pause is released and then it goes into a final spin. sometimes it takes 2 or 3 times before it goes to the final high speed spin.