Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a frigidaire gallery dishwasher built in 1999, wont

I have a frigidaire gallery dishwasher built in 1999, won't start up timer and lights come on,but no action,second time this has happened in 3 months,first time shut power off and on again and it fired up this time that didn't work. Look forward to your response.thx Ken
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If everything lights up but it just won't start, then your control board is just bad unfortunately. Turning the circuit breaker off or unplugging the dishwasher for 60 seconds will often reset the electronics but if that's not working, then you'll need to order and replace the control board. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order and replace in order to fix the issue.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Even if timer is still counting you figure the board is bad?
that is correct yes. The relay board in the back is separate from the display control board.