Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

I have a bisque dishwasher, I cannot get the front panel to

Customer Question

I have a bisque dishwasher, I cannot get the front panel to shine I've tried many different cleaners on the panel but it is still dull, it has streaks on the front as though the steam has embedded the streaks on the panel forever, can you help me.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hi my name is Mike, I will be assisting you with this problem.Please allow me some time to do research and type a response to each of your posts.

Can you check that model number against the one on the sticker around the door jamb, there seems to be too many numbers.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Ok the streaks are most likely calcium (hard water) streaks, to clean this effectively you will need to get a gallon of CLR either from home depot or lowes. Dilute it 4-1 4 being water then put it in a spray bottle and let some soak in before wiping off....I think they also do CLR in spray bottle form now that is already diluted.

The only other thing to do is replace the front panel.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Hitting the accept button does not exclude you from asking further questions at a later date. Please don't forget to hit the accept button since this is how I get paid for my time and effort.

Please don't leave feedback until we are completely finished,this is a process, you may want to come back later and I would be happy to give you additional assistance if needed. Taking time to give me Positive feedback is always appreciated.