Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance tech 4 years
13888241

I HAVE A GE QUITEPOWER 3 THAT IS NOT WORKING. MODEL #GLD456ONOOSS.

Customer Question

I HAVE A GE QUITEPOWER 3 THAT IS NOT WORKING. MODEL #GLD456ONOOSS. I HAVE TURNED THE CIRCUIT BREAKER OFF AND ON AND THE LIGHTS OVER HEATED DRY AND NORMAL WASH HAVE TURNED BACK ON, BUT I AM UNABLE TO START THE DISHWASHER OR CHANGE THE SETTINGS.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Man replied 5 years ago.
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be helping you with your question today. Open up the door and remove all the screws around the door edge. Use a multimeter to test the door switches. The door switches are in a black box in the middle of the door at the top. Press and hold the heated dry button for 5 seconds to make sure you dont have the child lock turned on.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
there are two grey little boxes that have wires attached and only one of them sound off when i touch it.
Ok then the other switch is bad.