Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair
14958677

My Whirlpool dishwasher, W10073320 is not draining and when

Customer Question

My Whirlpool dishwasher, W10073320 is not draining and when I push the buttons nothing happens. Do I need to reset it? How do I do this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bob L Your Appl Pal replied 5 years ago.
Thank You for your question..Glad to help you today....You are saying that none of the lights light up at all..?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

None of the lights light up at all.

Ok great Thanks For clearing that up for me...There can be a few problems ..First being power to the dishwasher at the connection from the home..(Outlet..Fuse Panel Etc.)..Once you verify power at that point then check the power at the connection to the dishwasher..This is normally located under the front kick plate Inside a small metal box called the junction box..You would need to verify power at that point..Allot of times the wiring gets corroded inside the wire nut connections..If ok so far..Then there will be a fuse in to the units computer..Normally you would notice that the dishwasher just stopped all of a sudden..TO access the fuse..You would need to remove the door panel..As the computer is located inside the door panel..Thanks Bob

Please accept my answer for my time helping you on your question today or let me know if you have any further questions..Thanks Bob