John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

Our Norcold gets too cold. On 1, the refrigerator compartment

Our Norcold gets too cold. On 1, the refrigerator compartment is so cold that ice forms in the soda on the top shelf. At the bottom, a thermometer reads 32 degrees. How can I raise the box temp?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

Since you're on the lowest setting, you need to replace the temperature sensor that's located in the interior light fixture. You can buy it at any Norcold authorized servicer(most RV dealerships).

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
When I looked at the light all that was there was the light and an orangd connector at each end of the light. Is that what I need to replace? Is that the thing that clips to the fin?
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.
Yes, it's the sensor that clips to the evaporator fin, not the light assembly. My mistake in my first response.