servicegeek
servicegeek, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been a service tech for over 10 years at a leading service company.
47503688

I have a Dakor raised vent Model RV368, there is power to it

I have a Dakor raised vent Model RV368, there is power to it but it will not move.
Hey i will help you. I have seen this happen before. The main control board is probably burnt or bad or the fuse on the board is blown. Remove the small panel on the right side of the downdraft under the cabinet area. It is a square panel that will unscrew. Make sure the fuse is not blown. If it is blown replace it. IF the fuse is ok i would advise you to replace the control board.The part number for the control board is #700991. It retails for around 150 dollars. You can order it from marcone.com. Hope this helps and please remember to click accept. Thanks David
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Where should the fuse be?
IT is on the control board. Remove the small panel at the lower right. it is a square panel. Once that is removed you will see the control board. The fuse is on the board clipped in . Be sure to turn off the power before touching the fuse. Thanks David