servicegeek
servicegeek, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been a service tech for over 10 years at a leading service company.
47503688

Bosch Nexxt Premium Front Load Washer will not reach 1200 rpms

Bosch Nexxt Premium Front Load Washer will not reach 1200 rpms in spin cycle.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  servicegeek replied 5 years ago.
Hey i will help you. Will the washer spin on low speed? What is the model number on the washer? Reply back to me on here. Thanks David
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Yes, on any wash setting including spin, the drum will only turn at a low speed. Clothes are still soaking wet.

It just says Nexxt Premium, I do not see a model number

Without having the model number i cannot give you part numbers.the only thing it could be is a bad motor control board or a bad motor. Unplug the connection on the motor and use a multimeter and test for any voltage . If you have volts i would replace the motor. If you don't have any volts i would replace the motor control board. You will need to unplug the machine before unplugging the motor. After unplugging the motor plug the washer back in and check at that connection to see if you have voltage . Hope this helps and please remember to click accept. Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks David
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Where would the model number be located?

How many volts am I looking for?

Thanks,

Check for any ac voltage and reply back and tell me what you have. Model number should be on the inside of the door opening.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

WFMC6400UC/01

FD8511

900646 These are all the numbers listed after "Model Number"

I only get .6 volts on the meter. I am not a electrical expert. Not sure if that is right. I did get 118volts from the wall outlet.

Thanks

Ok it sounds like you need to replace the control board. It is not sending volts to the motor.The part number for the control board is #436437. You can order it from marcone.com. These models also had a problem with them not spinning if a customer used to much soap. Make sure you are using liquid and just a few spoonfuls. Do not fill the cap up with soap because it will mess with the control board and it thinks it has to much water in it and will not spin.I would advise you to run washer cleaner through the washer also. The board is located up top where you press the buttons. It is fairly easy to replace . You will just need to remove the 4 small plugs and remove the 4 T20 torx screws and the control housing will come up. Hope this helps and please remember to click accept. Thanks David
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I replaced the board and the washer still doesn't spin. It fills and drains but no spin or wash cycle.

Any suggestions? I hope I didn't spend $300 to find out I need a motor.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I did what I was told to do ut it didn't fix my problem.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I replaced the control board and my washer still doesn't spin or aggetate.

Please help,