John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

md(NNN) NNN-NNNNnorcold. works on lp dont on elect. 120 volts. has

md(NNN) NNN-NNNNnorcold. works on lp dont on elect. 120 volts. has podwer to plug. give me info what might be wrong. could you e mail me print on elect system. wher or how to get to elect heat element. thanks james sharp.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

If you go the www.thetford.com, and select your model number from their list, you'll be given a 'manuals' button on the right side of your screen. Click on it to get a list of the available manuals for downloading. You can purchase whatever parts you need from any Norcold authorized servicer(most RV dealerships). If you need to find a dealer near you, use the 'locate a dealer' menu.

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.