Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Bryan I am sorry for taking so long to get back to you, But

Bryan I am sorry for taking so long to get back to you, But ready now to work on this machine, Machine is still not working help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

okay what is the issue on that ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not sure what issue is refrig. does not get cold upper or bottom
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
okay give me a few minutes to look over original post.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
did you get a chance to check for power to the timer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Brian I just pluged it back in < All I have is lights on interia but I notice both fan and compresser is not running.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.

okay it could be in a defrost cycle. it take a little while to come out of that. probably 1/2 to 3/4 an hour, maybe sooner.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I understand, But last time I had it pluged in for over 24 hrs It still didnot cool down. I dont remember fan ot copressor not comming on.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
my best guess on that would be the control I showed you, let me look it back up. this runs everything including the fans and compressor.its in the control panel inside the refrigerator section, do you think you can get to it ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is it located on bottom or top, Refrig is empty so it should not be a problem to get to it. Tom
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
on the roof of the fresh food section where the controls are, # XXXXX on this diagram,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK bRIAN i AM AT CONTROL PANNEL, WHATS NEXT
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.

is this unplugged? if so take the control out and look at it good, is there any burns of melted diodes or solder joints?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Brian there are no signs of burn marks
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
okay can you test for power going to it ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Just tell me how

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
test p1 and w for 120 volts. put you meter on AC voltage and test the P1 and the W you can leave the electronic control plugged in , the refrigerator must be plugged in so be careful. you will see the P1 and the W printed on the board
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Brian P1 reads95.3 and W reads21.8
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
okay haw about across the two, are you testing these separately to ground or testing them across? one lead on the P1 and one lead on the W? You should read 120 Volts that way
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I was testing one at a time with ground , Will try cross connection stand by
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
okay
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Bryan it now reads 119.1
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Bryan it now reads 119.1 also I found a connector laying in side control pannnel blue which connects to board both left and right side , But I dont see any where this connector plugs in
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.

Okay there are spare connectors in some of these refrigerators for different functions that yours may not have, but if you are getting 119 Volts and the refrigerator is not running you need to replace the control board, heres a link, http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Defrost-Control-Board/2304099/1174817?modelNumber=106.73184302

Defrost control board

Manufacturer Number(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

In case you want to Google it for a better price. Thanks, Bryan

Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok brian I will accept your answer and thanks for your help